Safely dispose of unwanted prescription drugs this Saturday, April 28, from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. as a part of the Fourth National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
Improperly discarded drugs can end up in our water supply or in the hands of children. The previous three Take-Back days have removed 498.5 tons of medication from circulation in the past 13 months.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.