Find Local Personal Finance Events for Money Smart Week
During Money Smart Week (April 21-28), free classes and activities are available in more than 30 states to help consumers manage their personal finances. You might learn how to apply for a mortgage, prepare for retirement, or teach a young person how to save.
If your state doesn’t offer free classes or activities during Money Smart Week, check out these online resources on personal finance from the Federal Reserve.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.