Asked by Anonymous
how do apply a visit visa in usa?
Nonimmigrant visas are for citizens of other countries coming to the United States temporarily. The visa allows you to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry and request permission of the immigration officer to enter the country.
A visa does not guarantee entry into the U.S.
Citizens of some countries are not required to have a visa to visit the United States.
You can learn more about how to apply for a temporary travel visa from the State Department.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.