Asked by Anonymous
how do i find out how much social sercurity i will gwt
The Social Security Administration’s Retirement Estimator can give you an estimate of your retirement earnings based on your actual Social Security record.
You can apply for Social Security retirement benefits when you are at least 61 years and 9 months of age and want your benefits to start in the next three months.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.