MyPlate Super Tracker Helps You Make Good Food Choices
March is recognized as National Nutrition Month; a time to remind yourself about the importance of good nutrition for you and your family. Keeping up with good nutrition is key to healthy living, disease prevention, overall fitness and growth in children and adolescents.
Good nutrition can also mean maintaining a healthy weight through good eating habits and exercise.
With an array of nutrition information all over the Internet, news stands and books and magazines, it can be overwhelming to sort through it all and find what can really help you make the right decisions for you and your family.
Educating yourself on the food groups, healthy fats and what vitamins and minerals your body needs are just a few steps in the right direction.
With the MyPlate Super Tracker you can track your food habits, fitness and overall health on a daily basis. Learn which foods are best for you with the latest dietary guidelines, learn new and exciting recipes and keep track of all your health habits in one place.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.