Asked by Anonymous
How can I get a ROTC scholarship?
The Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) is a college program offered at more than 1,000 colleges and universities across the United States that prepares students to become officers in the Military.
ROTC students commit to serve in the Military after graduation (generally four years of Active Duty) in exchange for a partially or fully paid college education.
The Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Air Force each offer their own ROTC program. The Coast Guard doesn’t offer ROTC, but they do have a Student Reserve program.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.