Asked by Anonymous
can i save 50 percent on my car insurance?
To get the best car insurance coverage at the best price, make sure to get several quotes from insurance companies. It may save you hundreds of dollars a year.
You can also save money on insurance premiums by
- Raising your deductibles on collision and comprehensive coverages. If you have an old car, you might want to drop these coverages altogether.
- Taking advantage of discounts. You may be eligible for a discount based on the number of miles you drive, your age, your driving record, or other factors.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.