News From Our Blog


Asked by chameleon-eyes

i'm studying abroad and will out of the country for my state's primary. how do i go out about requesting an international absentee ballot?

American citizens living abroad and uniformed service members and their families can request an absentee ballot from the Federal Voting Assistance Program