Asked by Anonymous
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE FOR GOLD DOLLARS IN 2012--WHAT MONTHS WILL THEY COME OUT AND WHERE CAN YOU PURCHASE THEM?
The U.S. Mint will release the following Presidential $1 Coins in 2012:
- President Chester Arthur
- President Grover Cleveland (first term)
- President Benjamin Harrison
- President Grover Cleveland (second term)
The coins are golden in color, but not made of gold. They are made of a mixture of metals.
Production of circulating Presidential $1 coins was recently suspended, but collectible versions of the coins will still to be available from the U.S. Mint.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.