Asked by Anonymous
need website for saving bond
The U.S. Treasury offers savings bonds, notes, bills, and other products.
I Bonds are a low-risk, liquid savings product. While you own them they earn interest and protect you from inflation.
Series EE savings bonds are safe, low-risk savings products that pay interest based on current market rates or a fixed rate.
Note that as of January 1, 2012, paper savings bonds are no longer sold at financial institutions. You must buy savings bonds online.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.