Asked by Anonymous
Is there a travel advisory for Ecuador at this time
No, there is not a specific travel alert or caution for Ecuador at this time. Be aware that there is a worldwide caution to alert U.S. citizens of the continuing threat of terrorist actions and violence when traveling abroad.
You can find the listing of international travel warnings and alerts on the U.S. Department of State website. You can also find country specific information that details entry and exit procedures for visiting a country, potential threats to your safety and security, contact information for embassies, and more.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.