Asked by Anonymous
Not a question, but thank you, whoever reads through this inbox. It means a lot that you really do answer questions, and you're so polite and decent about it even when the questions are hard to decipher. I have a job a little like yours, so I'm guessing you have to deal with some very frustrating people. So... I wanted to thank you; this is a really cool blog.
Thanks! We’re really glad you like our blog. By answering questions, we can highlight the government information and services that people need the most.
Visit our Ask a Question page to anonymously submit a question. We cannot answer every question, so if you need immediate assistance, please send us an email, chat with us, or call us at 1-800-FED-INFO. You can also check our list of frequently asked questions.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.