Asked by Anonymous
I collect the Presidential dollar coins but the banks say they have not received them. The release date was Nov. 21st. I was wondering when the banks will receive them. Thank you. Valerie Burns.
Banks can order Presidential $1 coins directly from the U.S. Mint. Unfortunately, we can’t say when they will receive the coins. You should call your bank to find out if have any available before you visit.
You can also order $1 coins directly from the Mint or purchase collector versions of the coins. Learn more about buying Presidential $1 coins.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.