News From Our Blog


Asked by Anonymous

Does my minor son need a passport to enter into Canada?

All minors regardless of age, including newborns and infants, must have their own passport when traveling internationally by air. If traveling by land or sea, minors under the age of 16 may be able to present a U.S. birth certificate instead of a passport. 

Learn more about passport requirements for minors.