Resolution: Find a Better Job, Write a Better Resume
Will you be looking for a new job in 2012? Whether you’re unemployed or just looking for a better job, many Americans will be job hunting in 2012.
Your resume may be the key element that makes you stand out in a sea of applicants.
A great resume:
- Grabs the attention of employers and recruiters
- Sells your skills and accomplishments
- Shows why you’re a match for a position
- Communicates both your current capabilities and future potential
- Helps you take the next step in your career
- And most importantly, gets you the interview
The U.S. Department of Labor sponsors tools to help job seekers and advice on developing a great resume to help you on your path to career success.