Asked by Anonymous
Why don't you answer questions candidly instead of deflecting to everything other than the information asked?
Our goal is to help people find the best resources available to answer their questions about the government. This blog is run by people who work for the U.S. General Services Administration, which means that sometimes we can’t answer specific questions about programs controlled by other government agencies, but we will always work to point you in the right direction.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.