Image description: Sailors rappel from an MH-60S Sea Hawk helicopter during a training exercise aboard the guided-missile cruiser USS Gettysburg. HSC-9 and Gettysburg are conducting maritime security operations and support missions as part of operations Enduring Freedom and New Dawn.
Photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Betsy Knapper, U.S.Navy
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.