Tools and Services for Veterans
Tomorrow is Veterans Day, which gives us a chance to honor and remember those who have fought and served our country through their military service. Veterans can use these tools to get access to services and benefits they have earned.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has a new mobile website created for use on all mobile devices. Here, service members, veterans and their dependants can find services and information, including facility locations, benefits and tips for returning service members.
The Veterans Affairs eBenefits page lets military members manage all their benefits online. Veterans can apply for benefits, view their current status, access records or browse benefits links to learn more about what is available.
The mobile app PTSD Coach is available for iPhone and Android users. PTSD Coach was designed for Veterans and military service members who have, or may have, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD can cause severe anxiety and flashbacks after someone experiences a trauma or tragedy in their life. This app provides users with education about PTSD, information about professional care, a self-assessment guide, opportunities to find support, and tools that can help users manage the stresses of daily life with PTSD.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.