Find Your Polling Place for Election Day
Several states will be holding elections on Tuesday, November 8.
- Kentucky, Mississippi and West Virginia will hold elections for governor.
- Some districts in California, Nevada and New York will hold special elections for seats in the House of Representatives. There are no regularly scheduled Senate or House elections.
- Oregon will also have a primary election for a House seat, with a special election being held January 31, 2012.
Though there are no major national races, many states have local and state elections tomorrow. You can contact your state to see if you needed to preregister to vote or if you can register tomorrow at the site of your polling location. Each state has its own rules and regulations for voting and polling locations.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.