Drop Off Your Unused or Expired Medications
More than seven million Americans currently abuse prescription drugs. Studies show that most of the drugs are obtained from family and friends’ home medicine cabinets.
This Saturday, October 29, you can dispose of unused, unwanted, or expired medications at a National Prescription Drug Take Back Day collection site.
Find a drug collection site near you. New collection sites are being added daily.
If you can’t participate in Prescription Drug Take Back Day, lean how to safely and properly dispose of unused medicines.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.