Learn about these things and more:
- The U.S. population increased by nearly 10% since the 2000 census.
- In 2009, 16.7 percent of people in the United States were not covered by health insurance.
- Of the 77.3 million people ages 3 and up enrolled in elementary, secondary, and post-secondary schools in 2009, 86.5% were enrolled in public schools in 2009.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.