Announcer: Shopping for a new car? Now comparing the fuel economy of different vehicles is faster and easier than ever before.
New fuel economy labels designed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Transportation will let you quickly transfer information to your smart phone. Using a QR, or quick response reader app that you can download to your phone, scan the new labels to get mileage estimates, environmental emissions details and more.
The new labels will even help you see how much you can save at the gas pump with your new car or truck.
You can also customize these tools to your driving habits, and estimate fuel costs for city or highway driving. Figuring out how to save money and the environment just got easier.
Visit fueleconomy.gov for more information.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.