Create a Video That Explains Government Services for a Chance to Win $1,000
If you create a video that helps people understand how to get the government benefits and services they need, you could win $1,000 and have your video seen by millions. We provide answers to the public’s most common questions, at Answers.USA.gov, but we need your help to create how-to videos that explain the process.
We are looking for videos that answer these common questions:
- How do I check the status of my tax refund?
- How can I apply for a government grant or loan?
- How can I find a job?
- How do I get a Social Security card?
- How can I change my address with various government agencies when I move?
You can find the rules and more information about how to enter the contest at faq.challenge.gov. We are accepting entries until October 28, 2011.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.